Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Day 13, August 14th 2007 (Aurora,CO to Lakewood,CO)


I headed out from Jordan's house and went back west through Downtown Denver and then towards Lakewood which is just before you get into Golden. I went through Lakewood and was able to get to their place in no time at all. I started to carry my bike up the stairs and was getting winded at the top of every flight of stairs because the elevation was now near 5,000 feet, a little higher than what I was used to. I eventually made it to the third floor and was treated like a true guest. Jordan's girlfriend Lee met me at the door and we chatted and just hung out at her apartment which was huge and was quite the deal. We watched a couple of movies and then Jordan got off of work and we hung out for about an hour and then went to sleep because it was late and he had to work again in the morning.
Daily mileage: 21.2 miles
Total mileage: 857.4 miles

No comments: