Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Day 10, August 11th 2007 (Golden,CO)

I got up this morning at the Courtyard at Marriott. It was my first time sleeping on a bed in a while so it felt pretty good. As soon as everyone was up in the room we continued to lounge around the hotel until the String Cheese show that was going to be on in the evening. We planned on leaving for the show between 5 and 6, so we had some time to just relax, which I was not going to argue with. I left for the show and forgot to bring my camera. The Red Rocks venue is just so unbelievable that it's hard to explain. I spent one more night enjoying good music and then went back to the hotel at the end of the night. String Cheese had played great and only had one more night to play. I didn't have a ticket to the final show so I planned on just hanging out at the hotel. One day to relax before I head for Denver and meet Jordan Hosher and stay with him for a couple of days.
Daily mileage: 0.0 miles
Total mileage: 812.9 miles

No comments: